Home Of The K9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The K9

K9 PS3 Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The K9 History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZenWarrior
Leader
Leader
ZenWarrior

The K9 History Empty
PostSubject: The K9 History   The K9 History I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:52 am

Thinking back, to near the point of nostalgy...

The Beginning

The K9 Clan was a clan which was first thought of when CoD4 Modern Warfare was released. Back then, it wasn't to be anything serious, in fact, it acted as a mere substitute for a real clan. As many other clans, it was just a means of playing as a unit, a unit which consisted of friends. That was when my Best Friend and I, decided that we wanted something more. When we saw that we had potential, We just couldn't let the idea of having our own clan, fade away. We realised that combined, We had both the skill, determination and know-how to create something that would last. . .

The End

Soon after, We started to accumulate members. But at the time, We sadly became too busy with the various things in our lives, such as exams, friends and family. And We then, much to our dismay, saw that We wouldn't be able to continue, as a clan. And so it was technically dead, after I had announced to the few founding members, that K9 was no more. . . Yet as I announced that to them, and their inevitable reactions, flooded my PM box, I still hadn't quite given up on K9. But it would last a very very long time, before its resurrection. Naturally, the founding members either vanished completely or joined other clans.

The Future

2009. The year of The K9 Smile. As things started to lighten up, and my friends and I started to have more time on our hands, the idea of K9 was once again raised. K9 was a clan which was created in the rain of bullets and fire, which was CoD4. At this time, My friends and I are still playing this amazing game, so why not start where we ended?

And here We are, still as sure about the future for K9, as We were back then.
From here on out, We create our own History. The question is, Do You want to be apart of it?
Back to top Go down
https://k9clan.forumotion.net

The K9 History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Of The K9 :: K9 History & Information-
Jump to: