Home Of The K9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The K9

K9 PS3 Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K9 Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZenWarrior
Leader
Leader
ZenWarrior

K9 Ranks Empty
PostSubject: K9 Ranks   K9 Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:11 am

Besides the different ranks given for a certain post count, which i wont reveal, there are the forum ranks/groups.

Leaders: That's me, I'm the boss, simply put.

Co-Leaders: Help me out with the forum and clan wide decisions.

Global Moderators: Moderators with access to the whole forum, they can edit just about everything.

Moderators: Trusted members that are assigned to moderate either one specific forum, or a specific section.

Captains: Officers of the K Divisions. Have mod powers in the K Divisions.

Full Member: Have access to all the relevant forums for a member. And can also fully control their posts, editing them, etc. etc.

HopeFulls: Not as much access as a member, but almost. They cant do some basic things, like edit their posts in certain forums.

F.N.G: Fucking New Guy Very Happy Not much access to the forum, and not as many features availble to them.

Forum Applicant: Not technically a member yet, but still with some degree of forum access, to allow posting.

Game Applicant: Has as much access to the forum as a Guest, so not very much. They're being tested on their game, not their forum activity, in this rank, so that's why.

Guest: Can only see what you see before you log in.

So as you can see, the higher rank you are, the more of the forum you can see. And before you reach Full Member status, You've not seen the full forum yet, which is quite vast.
Back to top Go down
https://k9clan.forumotion.net

K9 Ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Of The K9 :: K9 History & Information-
Jump to: